Thursday, February 9, 2012

Off to Australia on Sunday

So I am only a few days away from my departure to the country/continent of Australia for a study abroad experience at the University of Queensland in Brisbane until the end of June.  I am very excited for all the new opportunities and struggles that this semester will bring whether I am ready or not.  Currently, I am in the pre-planning stages.  This means that I am planning what I should pack but do not actually have anything in bags yet.  The one thing I know for sure is that it'll all work out soon enough and I will be on my way for one heck of a long plane ride, with a Crichton book in hand to pass the time.  But once I arrive at UQ, I will be staying in a dorm on campus named Cromwell.  As for studying that sometimes happens while studying abroad, I will be taking a few psych classes, an Australian history, and a Marine bio.

I am excited for a lot of things this semester and hopefully this blog will be home to many of those memories in text form.  Thanks for keeping tabs on me as I go down unda.  Feel free to email me or comment on this blog if you have more questions or comments.

1 comment: